NYNOW Summer 2017 - Market Report
Yesterday I attended NYNOW Summer 2017 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York. The event showcases vendors and makers from across the United States, as well as a section for handmade goods, and a section for global handmade items. As both an interior designer and a maker, this show is like Disneyland for me! It's a chance to see and feel most of the furniture and decor items that I source for my interior design clients all in one place (like a huge to-the-trade shopping mall) as well as having the opportunity to see what other makers are creating and selling.
Here is my wrap-up from the market, with the items that caught my eye. All items are available for purchase (send me an email if you'd like me to inquire about an item).
From the top:
1. This striped throw blanket from Raven + Lily with pom-pom fringe
2. These three industrial lamps from Blue Ocean Traders
3. This gorgeous hand embroidered throw pillow from Aid to Artists
4. Vessels and vases in varying sizes and colors from Legend of Asia
5. Gorgeous clocks from Karlsson
6. This chic lighting fixture from Blue Ocean Traders (pretty sure it's the same one used in the dining room of the HGTV 2017 Dream Home Giveaway)
7. Handmade lighting fixtures from Zenza Home Accessories
8. Brightly colored bowls and baskets from Indego Africa