6 Affordable Fall Shoe Finds
This last week, I was scouting out some new fall shoes to make the jump from sandal weather to hello pumpkins. My husband and I are heading to Italy at the end of September, so figured I should also probably dress up for the Italians so that I’m feeling très chic while abroad. I think most people would wait until they get to Italy to do their shopping, but alas…here I am in the shoe aisles.
While browsing, I came across not one pair but SIX that I loved so I thought to share them with you, in case you’re also feeling the need for a little fall wardrobe refresh. I can say that I personally tried on each and every one of these, and could have happily gone home with all of them in hand (thankfully I limited myself to just one pair). The very best news? All of these are priced under $80.
1. Dolce Vita, Cassius Bootie in Taupe Suede: Dolce Vita is one of my favorite brands for booties, and this one was no exception. I love the styling of this bootie with the zipper up the back, and the fawn-colored suede.
2. Franco Sarto, Clifton Mule in Black Leather: I didn’t buy these, and yet I find myself still thinking about them days later. I might need to make a return trip to scoop them up.
3. Tahari, Marvel in Chicory Suede: I think that these Tahari Sandals are beautiful and love the style for a dressy night out on a chilly fall evening.
4. Indigo Rd., Dorina Pump in Grey: I loved this casual little pump and it’s a steal at only $39. This one comes in three different colors that were all equally lovely, I myself am just partial to grey.
5. Me Too, Lucy Pump in Taupe/Black: I kept gravitating to peep toe style shoes and I love the nude black color combination on this one. And with a low block heel and a lightly padded insole, these were both stylish and comfortable.
6. Converse, Chuck Taylor All Star Craft High Top in Neutral Leather: Can I just say that I LOVE Converse. I have a pair of white converse that I’ve walked all over Europe and New York City in, and they’re showing their age now. I’ve been eyeing a new pair of Converse High Tops and these would fit the bill. I love the updated brass details and the warm neutral leather.